Thursday, November 15, 2007

Allanea versus Old Fat Ugly Bitch

So there I was in a bus, on the way to one of my jobs. In front of me [seats facing mine] were two really slutty-looking girls, maybe 17 years old, maybe less. And one of them had her feet up on the seat next to me [facing them].


So an Ugly Old Bitch [incredibly fat and ugly] comes up with a small crate of oranges. I kid you not. And the UOB starts whining and bitching and moaning loudly about the girl having had her feet up on the seat: “Oh you had your feet on the seat! It's terirble! I'm disgusted to sit on it now!” - she sat down on it and kept whining and whining and shouting. I'm not in favor of feet on chairs, but that was too much.


So I say, in the most polite tone I can muster: “Excuse me, ma'am, if you dislike sitting on that seat, perhaps I will get up and you will trade with me? I assure my seat is clean.”


She gets even angrier. “You...! Why did you interfere! Who asked you to speak? Who the hell asked you? Young people like you are why this country looks like that!”


I get angry. So I say with the most solemn and serious tone imaginable:


“I don't know about you, but I LOVE this Country and am PROUD of it. If you don't like The Country....” [ominous pause]


She shut up immediately, in mid-sentence. It was a marvel to behold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I supreme condolences. I never knew that Israel was so vulnerable! I have always heard that much of the population was armed.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home