Friday, March 17, 2006

And I can do WHAT about this?

Recently, I've been trying to find out if there are other libertarians anywhere around me. For this purpose, I distributed a variety of ads around my campus with “Seeking neoliberals, libertarians, capital-anarchists etc.” and my phone number and email. I have gotten a variety of responses – and even an invitation to study with an free-market/austrian economics group (they're called Citizens for True Social Justice ). I recommend you, too, also go and study with them. My goal of forming a campus libertarian group has not however been reached yet.


Instead, I have received this email:


“neo liberalism is the name of the stupid mainstream in economics, as far as know.
i encountered the term "libertanians" in the book "when corporation rule the world" as the name for those who present themselves as liberals but they mean freedom for the corporations and not for the people. are we talking about the same thing? “


What can one really respond to this kind of... stuff?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home